Twist of Nature Unassembled Pine Log Daybed Kit
This pine log daybed works double duty as both a sofa and a twin-size bed and is perfect for the cottage, hunting cabin, or any rustic log furniture room.
Features of this rustic log furniture piece include
– Fully unassembled day bed for the DIY person
– All logs are sanded, pre-drilled and tenoned
– Not Included – Wood Glue and Socket Wrench required for assembly
– Bunky Board not included – you can purchase a twin-size bunky board at any mattress store or a 3/4″ sheet of plywood for the mattress to sit on
– Choose between the Traditional Clean Wood style or Rustic Wood style – See descriptions below
– Option of Unfinished wood which you can finish in any lacquer or wood stain or add the optional Clear Lacquer finish
– Each item is individually handcrafted with Norway Pine (red pine)
Click the link to view our rustic furniture mattress options!
This manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty on all their rustic log furniture.
As with most of our rustic furniture, this item has free curbside delivery to the lower 48 states and generally ships in 6-8 weeks.
Approx. dimensions – 84″L x 42″D x 41″H
Rustic vs. Traditional
Rustic is a wood that was either a dead-standing tree or a log lying on the ground with the bark on for quite some time, allowing for worm tracking and colorful characteristics to be added to the log itself. Traditional is your fresh tree cut and peeled immediately to preserve the natural blonde look. You may choose which fits your decor.
NOTICE – Like all log furniture, our furniture is subject to Checking, and may vary in color, grain pattern, character, insect tracks, and texture. No two pieces of our rustic wood furniture will look the same. Each piece of wood may absorb stain and/or finish differently, and the color of our furniture can vary from the images shown on your computer. If you are looking for a specific color of wood, we recommend you contact Log Cabin Rustics before purchasing your furniture pieces.